Sunday, March 7, 2010

College and Whatnot

So, college stuff has been going pretty well. I've applied to 5 schools, and have been accepted to the CalArts character animation program, the Ringling Computer Animation program, the SVA animation program, SCAD, and I am still waiting to hear back from RISD.

I just need to visit each college and figure out the money issue before deciding.

Here are my RISD drawings, though, since I have yet to post them.


Aaaand...here are some other drawings for the update.

2 comments:

  1. WHOAAAA!

    Congrats, Jacob! That's CRAAAAAZY, though I shouldn't be surprised that you got accepted to pretty much everywhere, 'cuz you're pretty amazing. Just don't let college screw ya up like it has for a lot of my friends (both here and at home). If you're in NYC visiting SVA, you should hit up me and Mirella! We'll have an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Yeah man I plan on visiting everywhere soon. I have only been to SCAD so far. I'll try to get in touch, though, when I figure out when I'm coming up.

    ReplyDelete