Thursday, October 22, 2009

Portfolio: Under Construction

After choosing the colleges I want to apply to, I learned that the majority of the work I had accumulated could not be used in my portfolios! Here is a bunch of stuff I have been doing in the past month or so.

One of the RISD Bicycle attempts:

Probably the RISD Bike I will submit:

Our school mascot as a native American. (For the Thanksgiving section of the newspaper)
Life drawing is basically all I have been doing. Especially because animation programs want you to know how to draw people and animals.


Practice with Interiors?
Portraits 3-Hour Oil Reduction

I will probably add more to this drawing

Styrofoam letter sculptures. Random assignment?

2 comments:

  1. You know, you are more skilled than 80% of the art and design majors at my school.

    Just throwing that out there.

    ReplyDelete